Thursday, May 31, 2012

Guest Post for Every Breath I Take

I am honored and excited that Jennifer invited me to share my story about practicing yoga in real life! I have always loved reflecting upon and practicing the intentions she shares about parenting, yoga, faith, and relationships!

    I love practicing yoga. It’s a bit strange for me to use that phrase as I’m certainly not a yogi or, frankly, even moderately trained in yoga. The last and only actual yoga class I took was over six years ago and only lasted a few months. I own a few books picturing and describing yoga poses, and I’ve bought two Yoga Journals in the past few months. I own a few yoga DVDs and did one religiously during pregnancy.  
     But, despite my lack of experience and expertise, I can’t imagine a week going by without taking a few minutes to complete my own little sequence of poses.

Read the rest here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...